Old June 23rd 04, 09:12 PM
Karen

Boy, this is where a kitty stroller might come in handy! Do you have leashes
and harnesses? Separate carriers?

Karen

"OU812" wrote in message
got any?

Tygra and Possum are traveling in the car with us. Plane plans fell thru.
I'm thinking that at night, sarah and I will sleep in a tent and let the
cats have the run of the car (its automatic, they can't kick it out of

gear)
with the windows open for air and their litterbox and food available for

the
night. If its raining, i'll pitch the tent and put cats, box and food in
tent and me and sarah will sleep in the car. I'm gonna go see the vet and
see what she recommends as far as potential sedation goes.

Kristy

((
/\ /\ ))
/@ @\ ((