Old January 5th 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

Default Disaster! I am SO allergic to Scooter!

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 23:11:39 -0500, "cybercat"
wrote:

"Cheryl" wrote
Dentist today and they couldn't find anything on the xrays and my web
searches found that dehydration can cause sensitivity in teeth. Weird,
huh.

Which brings us to another way to help allergies--drink more.

I did have the humidifier on last night and today and perhaps it
helps.

I wouldn't mind having to take Claritin or something if that will make
it pretty much go away.Yesterday I took a lorawhatever (Claritin),
Actifed, and benadryl and I really did feel better but I can't do that
long term.

My understanding is that it takes a while for Claritin to work so it
may be ok by itself. I'm seeing my doctor today to see what he says.