Old April 27th 11, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default prayers please for my cat Rainy Boy Lane

On Apr 27, 6:05*am, (Blockade Runner) wrote:
I do not post much , but Rainy Boy is dieing. I have had him 8 years *&
he is a good old cat . *The vet sed it was cancer , & right now was not
n pain . At first I was mad at God for taking him, but realized he has
let me have him for 8 years & I got down & thanked God so much for every
minute I have had with him . Rainy was a stray, he came out of the woods
one rainy stormy night, is how he got his name . My wife & I are making
his last days as easy for him as possible . I know everyone that posts
on here has lost a pet at one time or another, It is so heart breaking
to lose a pet . Anyway thank everyone for Prayers for Rainy Boy Lane &
hopefully we will see him one day at the bridge .

Rainy Boy , we are going to miss you so much.

Mom & DaD

Thank everyone so much .

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try and tell
them the truth -- H. L. Mencken

**
**

Sounds like he was a gift to you, and you were a gift to him, an this
was so wonderful.
So sorry he leaves early, as so many great kitties do.
Purrs for RainyBoy, may he wait at the Bridge in happiness for you.
MeOwy and Meowmie Carol