Old February 18th 12, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Purrs and Pwarez wekwested, pweeze!

Applesolooteley! Laowd Purrink shtartz e-mee-dee-it-leee,
an wunt stop tyll Unka Serge is Awl-da-a-wae bettererer!
We Wuv yuz, Unka Serge.
Iz he gonna getz uh piggy valve, lyke Gandaf'z Meowmee?
--
Pit.nya

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
[Two Zot girls sit at their mahogany desk; both are wearing reading
glasses
and shuffling papers]

Cybèle: Meow and hihi from Mew Yawk City, kitties!

Oriane: Meow! Well, we has to interrupt own Nightly Nooz to ask you
kitties
a fabor.

Cybèle: Indeed we does. It seems dat da hooman's heart attacked
himself!

Oriane: Dis iz puzzling to us kitties, why wood hiz heart do dat?

Cybèle: I dunno. Up till today I finked dat hearts waz whut
Ballentinez
candies came in!

Oriane: Anyway, he'z got a valve datz not openink all day way...

Cybèle: An hez going to needs open heart surgery to wepwace hiz
aortic
balve.

Oriane: In da nekst two or free munfs...

Cybèle: So we iz asking fur your purrs and pwayerz.

Oriane: Yes, dat wood be nice if yoo cud do dat!

Cybèle: So kitties, we'll say Good-nite to awl ob yoo

Oriane: And fangs fur tuning in!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane