Old June 22nd 04, 03:46 AM
MacCandace

We are not in any position to decide whether palliative treatment or
euthanasia is the most humane course of action here.

Laura

That's exactly right and it was exceedingly insensitive of this "Bud" (an
interloper, btw) to say that to the OP. Those of us who love cats know that
the time to decide euthanasia is always difficult/painful to determine and we
can never know for sure if we are timing it right. I'm sure the OP is going
through enough torment trying to decide what is right for her cat without some
lout making crude judgements.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)