Old March 27th 05, 02:29 AM
Shiral

Sounds delish... when's dinner, Jill? ANd can I bring my threesome to
clean the plates? =o) Persia won't mind, I'm sure!

Actually, I have purchased a small boneless leg of lamb roast for
tomorrow's dinner and we'll have some roast taters with it, and some
asparagus, probably. It will be a low key Easter this year. But with
my mother's having endured two weeks of hospital food during her knee
surgery and recuperation period, I figure she deserves a nice dinner.
=o) She got out of the hospital today, and her gentleman friend Mark
took her home.

Melissa