Old September 24th 03, 07:19 PM
PawsForThought

From: "Karen M."

PawsForThought wrote:
From:
(GAUBSTER2)

From: "Karen M."

Date: 9/23/03 10:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Shows how much you pay attention - I haven't said word one about this
subject, as I haven't seen the movie yet. So keep my name off your
diatribes please when they don't apply to me.

Karen, chill out and quit being so defensive. You need to take that hatred
that you have and go somewhere else w/ it. Nobody is pointing any fingers

at
you whatsoever. No diatribes here--I have no idea what you're talking

about.

Karen hardly has hatred. She merely asked that you take her name off the

title
that you changed this thread to, since she was not involved in the topic at
hand. I think it's you who needs to chill.

Exactamundo, says Fonzie. I'm going to rid myself of hatred by eating
a nice doughnut... Curse the office!

Yum! Sounds good. Our office never has any goodies

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe