Old September 23rd 04, 02:26 PM
Karen

Mine get like this when hairball is coming. I would see how he does later
today. If he wouldn't eat tomorrow, then I would get him in tomorrow.

"dgk" wrote in message
Yesterday morning I woke up to find that someone had upchucked twice
in the bed, in areas frequented by Nipsy and Jackie. I assumed it was
Jackie because she is the one with the diarrhea and all.

But this morning Nipsy didn't come to eat. I picked him up off the bed
and put him on the floor and he walked into the hall. Then he turned
around and jumped back onto the bed.

He doesn't feel hot and his nose is cold and wet (which my vet has
said in the past doesn't mean squat). I just never know what to do in
this situation. I opened his mouth and his teeth look fine. He doesn't
seem to be in any discomfort. I picked him up and put him on the
platform by the window next to Espy (Espy is almost always looking out
the window into the backyard). He stuck his nose out the window (there
is a screen) and he lay there next to Espy with his tail wagging like
normal.

Yesterday he was normal, we all spent an hour in the backyard after I
got home. He has been digging at something in the middle of the lawn.
Quite a hole in fact. Perhaps he ate something that doesn't agree with
him? As of last night he ate normally and was chasing around Espy.

So it's 6am, I have to be at work at 8. The vet doesn't open till 8. I
just never know what to do when this happens. Well, I'm at work now
and Nipsy is at home. I made an appointment for 5 pm and if he doesn't
greet me at the door, off we go. I just wish they could talk.