Old December 24th 04, 06:18 PM

ALRIGHT KELLY, guess your truley into Uselss un needed spending.....Smiles
& Candy Canes Kelly's way. Bluesman get's a Candy Cane too. I truely
appreciate the response from the entire group which participated in my
concern/question. I cannot believe it has been the topic for 5 days. And
for those with nothing better to think about this 10 month hold has a set of
balls the size of acorns and gives it to the Siamese several times a day.
true love between those two.

MeRrY ChRiStMaS To All,

Bob

"KellyH" wrote in message
"Mary" wrote in message

My severely hyperthyroid cat vocalized all the time until
we got her treatment. As it turns out, excessive vocalization
is a sympton of hyperthyroid. Untreated HT is no big deal unless
you mind when your cat has a stroke.

While vocalizing is a symptom of hyperthyroid, that would be extremely
unlikely in a 10 month old cat.

Yet another reason why a vet
check is in order. Which is, by the way, an ANSWER and
probably the best one to your asinine question.

Why was his question asinine?

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net