Old July 25th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

Default daddy?...

"Tanada" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in
message ...
Marblecake has four four-week-old kittens. Like the previous
lot,
none of them look like Splodge could be the father: Ollie
(pale
ginger stripey male), Pip (tuxedo male), Polly (grey-and-white
stripey female with a regular red/white/black tabby head) and
Courtney (a bizarre in-between tabby/tortie, like she's
wearing
camo fatigues with orange stripey stockings and white
underwear).
Pip is the only fully shorthaired one, the others all have
some
longish guard hair (is that what you call it?) but aren't
properly
long-haired, whereas Splodge is. And none of them have his
stumpy
legs or Persian face.

Doesn't stop them treating Splodge as Daddy, though. After
first
trying him out as a milk bar they figured out that wasn't
going to
work. So Courtney has been trying a different tack. She just
went
up to him and tried to wash his chin, whereupon he groomed her
ears
for a bit. Then she rolled over on her back beside him
showing off
her tummy and purring (I didn't know kittens could purr that
young).

Splodge seems besotted. If she was human she'd have got Daddy
buy her a pink iPod by now.

Forgets the pink iPod. I wannas a pretty blue mousie! Or
maybe a pretty green one. Or a little pink thock. Or. . .

Qui Gun Kit on behalf of the rest of the clowder

Oh, I forgot PICTURES, JPEGS, IMAGES. Please?