Old July 13th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default Greeblings or greeblies?

I consulted with the experts - my cats. They say that both of you and
Samuel Redcat are correct about the terminology. (BTW they want to
know if Samuel really is a cat.) But they tell me that there are other
subCATegories known only to cats - greebers, greebets, greeblers etc.
I asked if they'd describe them but they refused. They say that
hoomins already know too much about cat affairs.

Samuel Redcat
(http://www.smurgle.net/gallery/displ...om&cat=0&pos=-
2) says he didn't mention the other terms because he's never sure how
much he can disclose without violating the Kitty Code.