Old December 13th 13, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
buglady[_2_]

Default Soy milk & rice milk okay?

On 12/13/2013 7:16 AM, wrote:

Did you ever find an answer? I have the same problem with my cat... he wont drink water and he gets blocked

....but he will drink soy milk. My vet doesn't have a clue if that' s OK
for him.

I did however find a study that showed that rice milk messes with a
cats hormones so that is a definite no. XD

.............The best way to keep male cats from getting blocked is to
never feed kibble. Wet food only. Cats originated from the desert and
conserve water. If you only feed kibble they have to wet it down to
digest it and get short on water.

...........Also you could try home made chicken broth, no salt.

buglady
take out the dog before replying