Old December 31st 13, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Happy New Year!

wrote in message

I know some of you are on FB and involved in the chat they're having with
rpca over there but also I know some of you aren't so before things get busy
around here (Friends coming for the traditional party) I wanted to wish you
all a very happy 2014!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

~~~~~~~~
Yes, Happy 2014, everyone. I am especially happy because Duffy is now
eating normally and is happy after having two molars removed (and the rest
of his teeth cleaned). Selina and Nikki are rolling around on the floor
right in a happy dance.

MaryL