Old November 13th 04, 04:45 PM
MaryL

"Mary" wrote in message

[...]

I may be "preaching to the church choir" in this newsgroup, but if any of
you still keep intact cats with the hope of breeding them (possibly to
show your children "the miracle of birth" and give them the pleasure of
watching cute kittens develop into cats) -- *please* spay or neuter your
cats and adopt instead. You will be saving the life of another cat or
kitten, and your children will not have to think about the "miracle of
death."
--

Nicely said, MaryL. I just wanted to add that fostering a mama cat
and kittens for a local shelter is a wonderful way to enjoy kittens

Thanks! And, you have made an excellent suggestion fostering.

MaryL