Old November 13th 04, 08:40 PM
Rhonda

Me, too. Our rescued, pregnant stray was a gray and white tuxedo cat.
Three of her six kittens were siamese. Sadly one was stillborn. Another
one is a lynx (or tiger) point. I have always wanted one of those and
could not believe that one was born in our house! The other girl is
blonde and white, with gray points. She has a couple of white smudges on
her face and pale blue eyes. They are both gorgeous.

I was looking for homes for them earlier this year, but now they are ours...

Rhonda

Mary wrote:

I really, really want a cat with Siamese coloring and looks.
Not so much the modern super-flat and narrow head,
but the blue eyes and the points and the lovely creamy
coat. I want a cat that looks like this for purely selfish
reasons--they are so beautiful!! When I feel I can take
another cat, I'll get one from a shelter. Happily these
looks appear to occur naturally, which was a surprise to
me. That a Siamese-looking cat could be born of
a tabby mother floored me.