Old June 27th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default I duz not want to change myown name!

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
On Tuesday 26 June 2007 17:47, mlbriggs wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 05:23:32 +0000, Sundance wrote:

Meowmie sez she iz gunna giv myownself a new name -- she sez sheze
gunna
start callin myownself Tubbo. Well, I refuze to anser to dat --itz
redikulus! I iz not changin myown name and datz dat!

Sundance, who is remaining Sundance, so there!

SundNCE IS A BOOTIFUL NAME. mlb

Yes yes. We second that! Sundance is a wonderful name. Why would
ennyone want ot change dat? Wheras, "Tubbo" duzn't sound nice at all.
Ifn they change yor name, how will ennyone know who you are?

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred

I fingk it had sumfing to do wif me eetin almost a hole kan uv cat fudz when
Meowmie furgetted to put it away. If she leevez it owt, itz not myown fault
fur not lettin it go to waste.

Sundance