Old October 21st 05, 09:04 PM
MaryL

Default Dyson vacuum

"Diane" wrote in message
For those of you (Phil?) who've bought Dyson vacuums, how hard are they
on the carpet? I'm asking because I rent, I don't have the world's best
carpet, I know it needs to be cleaned with a really good vacuum (think
cat fur, human hair, and kitty litter, aside from dander and dust), but
I'm afraid the Dyson might suck it off the floor. Just wondering before
I spend a boatload. Thank you.
--
Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/

I have a Dyson (there are several versions, and I have the one called "The
Animal"). They are ugly but work great. The vacuum automatically makes
adjustment from hard floors to carpet, and I have never had a problem with
carpet being "sucked up" (just cat fur easily removed from the carpet!).

MaryL