Old October 22nd 05, 10:42 AM
Phil P.

Default Dyson vacuum

"Diane" wrote in message
In article 1Rb6f.3444$xE1.263@okepread07,
"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

The vacuum automatically makes
adjustment from hard floors to carpet, and I have never had a problem

with
carpet being "sucked up" (just cat fur easily removed from the carpet!).

Thanks -- I think I meant, too, the threads out of the carpet. I find it
intimidating (the descriptions)! I'm imagining a threadbare carpet!

The only difference between the "Animal" and "All Floors" models is the
attachments- they contain the same motor and deliver the same power- 270 air
watts. They won't ruin your carpet unless its already falling apart and has
loose strings hanging out (which are also dangerous for your cats).

Phil