Old October 22nd 05, 01:18 PM
MaryL

Default Dyson vacuum

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Diane" wrote in message
In article 1Rb6f.3444$xE1.263@okepread07,
"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

The vacuum automatically makes
adjustment from hard floors to carpet, and I have never had a problem

with
carpet being "sucked up" (just cat fur easily removed from the
carpet!).

Thanks -- I think I meant, too, the threads out of the carpet. I find it
intimidating (the descriptions)! I'm imagining a threadbare carpet!

The only difference between the "Animal" and "All Floors" models is the
attachments- they contain the same motor and deliver the same power- 270
air
watts. They won't ruin your carpet unless its already falling apart and
has
loose strings hanging out (which are also dangerous for your cats).

Phil

That's correct. One of the attachments with "The Animal" is a fantastic
rotating attachment for furniture (works *great* a picking up cat fur).

MaryL