Old November 1st 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Default My cat is on prednisone

If you haven't heard of it before, go onto the message board at
www.felinediabetes.com and ask how many have cats with steroid-induced
diabetes.

Rhonda

2oz wrote:
Rhonda wrote:

I'd be a bit concerned about having your cat on steroids long-term, that
can trigger diabetes.

Good luck,

Rhonda

hmm?

best I can tell from steroids is...
they make you swell

they tamper with your heart function (they do)

they give you nightmares

they make you sweat
they make you eat like a gov't mule
they make your beep hard as a $50.00 jaw breaker

wild stuff

people better leave steroids alone

my take on steroids..

they are wonderful in the front, bad on the end

sweet in the mouth, bitter in the stomach

too many side effects

diabetes is hard core if you ask me

diabetes? who can say what causes... it's not just one thing
in general, I would say diabetes are brought on by neglect

it's not just one thing

you can never go after a symptom when it comes to diabetes (you can..
but don't think it's the big fix)

i've never read or heard this next statement:.. I think diabetes and
metabolism are very related

whatchew think