Old October 29th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Default Snow and Cold Paws

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

My Ishmael loved it. He was fluffy enough that the cold didn't penetrate,
and after a fresh fall of snow he'd run around in it kicking up flurries
into the air and watching it fall.

What really confused him was when Marion had a bubblebath at around the
same time. Stands on the edge of the bath, extends a paw... what the?
Warm snow that doesn't bear your weight?

My Mandy, RB, had no objection to snow at all. I let her out by the back
door once while I was clearing it, and she eyed the white mounds and
leapt on top of them - only to sink right down to her belly fur! That
didn't stop or deter her, though; she set out 'swimming' through the
snow across the yard!

Cheryl