Old October 29th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

Default Snow and Cold Paws

In article ,
bobblespin wrote:

Sonny too is not amused. Overnight we had about 6 inches of heavy wet
snow. Snow even blew into his little outdoor house filling it. Sonny
jumped out after DH shovelled a path to the bird feeders, got to the
bottom of the deck, looked around, shook his head because of the strong
winds, looked at me waiting at the door and decided he'd better get back
in while he had the chance.

Then he decided to try the front door, things might be better there.
Nope, he ran back in 2 seconds later.

Did you ever read Robert Heinlein's _Door_ _into_ _Summer_? The only
difference between your Sonny and Pete in the book is that Pete held his
two-legs personally responsible for the weather....

snip

Blessed be,
Baird

--
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and in a divided country
that's enough to win elections. -Bill Steele