Old July 30th 03, 01:05 PM
The Charming Ones

"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message
Anyone have suggestions for keeping your cats out of a garden they're
unwelcome in? I don't want to have to keep them in, as they've been
enjoying going out for more than a year now - since before this person

moved
in, in fact - and they're generally very safe roaming out back, but I do
respect the fact that she's not too happy that they're interfering with

her
garden. She claims to have tried everything and given up; I have no idea
what she actually has tried, as she didn't really seem to want to discuss
the subject, seemed politely but annoyedly resigned, so I feel the onus is
on me.

Some neighbours are like that. But try this: I actually suggested this to
my other neighbour [nice one] who di the right thing and came and told me
that our cat kept ****ing and it's statring to smell on her air conditioner
unit.
So I suggested use a water bottle and every time they go where they are not
suppose to just squirt them with the water bottle. It worked wonders. ;o)
TT