Old November 7th 03, 01:51 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Thanks for asking, but I've been limiting the postings about Weebs to
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes.

But other than that, Weeble is up to about 3.5 pounds, had his kitten
booster shot a week ago yesterday, and had developed a lump where he got the
shot - vet thinks it is just vaccine-related swelling, but will do a biopsy
if it has not shrunk in 5-10 days. The lump doesn't seem to bother him in
the least as he still pretty much being a hoolicat & causing trouble all
over the house, not to mention annoying the other cats

He now has a 2nd album on my webshots page - link below.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

"AWriteny" wrote in message