Old November 11th 03, 07:19 AM
Luvskats00

Weeble is up to about 3.5 pounds, had his kitten
booster shot a week ago yesterday, and had developed a lump where he got the
shot - vet thinks it is just vaccine-related swelling, but will do a biopsy
if it has not shrunk in 5-10 days.
He now has a 2nd album on my webshots page

Wow...Weebles is getting bigger..still adorable! I hope this lump is nothing
more than vaccine related..I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Since you had many cats, maybe you have an answer. I adopted a 5 year old dsh
(spayed) 6 pound female last week. She came from a 1-cat household and was
transferred to a (caged) shelter for a month before I adopted her. My resident
cat is a 4 year old male (neutered) dsh tabby who weights 10+ lbs. I may have
introduced them to soon. The first day was great..after that, it went downhill.
She threw up 3 days in a row, went to the vet for 3 days (x rays/dental
surgery) .. clean bill of health. She kept food down there. Came back here and
peed on my bed twice..then made #2 on my quilt. My mattress in ruined.
Obviously, she's stressed..I am now keeping the 2 cats apart..but I am not
caging the newcomer. Shall I keep her in a cage? She did cry when I did that ,
but I can't afford any more accidents.