Old May 25th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Ottawa kitties.

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
newsan.2006.05.25.16.50.42.777573@fredwilliamsSP OOF.ca...
Hihi to enny kitties in Orttawa Ontario, Katnada.
We wuz jusrt wondering ifn enny ottawa kitties hoomans would like
to get together fur coffee & donuts, or maybe Dim Sum. Our hooman, Fred,
is looking to meet new friends in "Bytown" and people who are on cat's
staff would be gudgud kontacts fer hisownself.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

HiHi,

Rusty here. I meant to write but kept forgetting. Meowmie said I am getting
old.
Anyway, Meowmie can get together with you for Dim Sum or coffee.
Does Uncle Fred like Tim Horton?
There is another cat slave in rpca who lives in Kanata. Meowmie can e-mail
to see
if she wants to get together.
Are you all settled in Ottawa? Did you see the tulips?
The weather is getting nice now. Hope Uncle Fred doesn't have allergies. It
is
bad this year.

Rusty

--