Old January 22nd 16, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Loving Memories of Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

There is a Rainbow Bridge newsgroup, that I may or may not check out.
Nice to know it's there.

I know how much Dan misses Harri and Amelia, Bookers' mom misses him,
Sapphire, Ralf de Ralph, to name a few. it's just heartbreaking when
they leave us
We gave them the best lives we could.
Jellicle Ball was so sad last year. I had MMS most of the way through it.

I always talk to our cats, they respond, sometimes.

The last quarter of 2015 and the first month of 2016 have gotten off to
a horrible start. All of the sweet, much-loved kitties that have left us
have left massive holes in our hearts, and the sheer number in such a
few short weeks is overwhelming.

I'm positive that Sqweex, Amelia, Harri, Booker, and all the other RPCC
kitties who have journeyed to the Bridge lately are having themselves a
wonderful nip party now.