Old October 10th 12, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Warning: Singing

On 2012-10-09 19:08:40 -0500, Cheryl said:

Meomie klames she wuz singin. She kant sing. HOnessly! She wuz makin
stranj noyses, I thot she wuz sik an callin out tu me, 'cat'. Wat kin
yu du???? She wont stop!!!

Sam

Don't feel tootoo bad. Mine Paw can't sing neifur, but him tries
sometimes. Back when we was still in da truck him used to try to sing
along wif da radio, si I hadded to climb in him's lap an put mine paw
over hims mouth. A kitty can only take so much!

Human: A couple times when we were doing late runs, driving through the
night along quiet highways, I turned on the radio and found some fairly
old music playing, and tried to sing along with it. That lasted all of
about 5 minutes each time. Harri would climb onto my chest and put her
paw firmly on my mouth to make me stop.