Old September 5th 03, 05:17 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 22:41:53 -0700, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

Ooops, sorry about the subject line, I was just taking dictation from
Felix over in RPCC :-).

Anyway, Bob has an interview tomorrow [1:30pm PDT], so purrs would be
appreciated. :-)

As always, the boys are purring/cooing their little heads off for all
needs, even if I don't usually post about it. :-)

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has

Purrs going out to Bob that his interview goes very well.

Ginger-lyn