Old October 13th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Jellicle Ball: da Gestbuk

Piglett steps to the two sisters. U girlz iz loflee anna welkom we iz so
plezed to haff u here.

"Rebecca" wrote in message ...

Hello, ladeez, an welkum to yurown firstest Jellicle Ball! Yoo bof lukz
bootiful. If yoo haz ennee kweschunz, pleez let myownself know.

Rebecca

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:44:09 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

[Rebecca stops at the Guest Book table]

Yoo haz dun a furry nice job settin dis up. Da tabul lukz furry ellygant,
an
da hankiez iz bootiful.

[She signs in, Rebecca, House of Stright]

Two Zot girls in evening gowns and heels exit from a 'porter, and walk up
the table. Oriane picks up the quill pen and signs:

Oriane, House of Dasara

and hands it to her sister, who signs

Cybčle, House of Dasara

Seeing that they are early, they walk into the buffet and sit at the bar.

I'll hab an Aviation, pweeze, Cybčle says to the Barcat. And I'll hab an
Orange Manhattan.

"Is yoo nerbous?"

"A widdle. DIs iz owr first Jellicle Ball"

"And da hooman iz a bit misty eyed tonite... I finks he misses his widdle
Persian Pwincess..."

"Well, we'll port home and boff snuggle him tonight..."

"Datz a gud idea. I finks dat we iz early. We is da first to arribe."

The barcat pours their cocktails, and they clink glasses

"To usses and dis lubbly community!"

--
Purrs,

Cybčle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/12/2011 8:07:57 PM