Old October 20th 03, 03:54 AM
Boogie's Mom

Moi??? wide eyed tuxie blinks very slowly Unca Cory, how cud yew say such
a fing???

Hey Onyx, yer hoomins didn't do nuttin speshul fur yer birfday? Well
HISSPIT on 'em. Here, have a Burdwiser on me, anna we'll start the party
wifout 'em!

Boogie, baitin Unca Cory
"Unca Cory" wrote in message
t...
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:21:15 -0400, Boogie's Mom said...
Furry Happy Purrday, Onyx! Hope youze getz lots a treets anna smurgles

of
your choice!

Ha! I called his Grandmeowmie to remind her, and her response was
somewhere along the lines of "Yeah... and??".

Hi 5's

Boogie, who looks ofur todays football scores anna offurs Unca Cory some
wine and cheese, grins, ducks and fleeeees the scene

You're a brat!

--- Unca Cory

--
"Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger

My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.