Old April 25th 04, 09:32 AM
IBen Getiner

(jc7098) wrote in message . com...
My cat lost one of his upper "fang" teeth several years ago, and then
I found the other one on the floor this morning. Does this mean he
won't be able to eat regular (aka "hard") cat food anymore? I took
his food away this morning b/c I wanted to give his gum time to heal
from losing the tooth this morning. Any help is appreciated.

thanks

You should have taken him to a vet long ago. Do you think a cat's
teeth are any different from yours? What if you never brushed your
teeth? how long do you think you could go without a problem?
Your poor neglected cat has probably suffered for years with tooth
aches and the like, trusting only you for his care. How unlucky can
one creature get than to have someone like YOU for an owner. You
should be reported for animal abuse.

IBen G.