Old May 24th 04, 08:12 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Smokey - because she's grey
Tennessee Tuxedo - because he's black with a white 'bow tie' at his 'purr
box' and a white 'cummerbund spot on his belly
Ivy - because she was born a feral, and was caught in a patch of poison ivy
Lizzie - because she's a haughty regal cat (Lizzie is short for Queen
Elizabeth)
Weeble - because he was only a day or two old (no teeth, eyes not open and
ears were tiny flaps on the side of his head) when I found him, and he would
'walk' around looking for food (formula) and he was all weebly-wobbly (his
head was a bit heavy for him, and he almost ended up doing handstands
resting on his nose)

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

"Rob Riemensnyder" wrote in message

The names that we choose for our pets all have different meanings and
origins. I was just looking to see if anyone had any interesting
stories about how they came up with the names of their pets.

I'm a TV freak so my cats' names are all from TV shows. Ned, my
eleven year old black and white panda-esque cat, was named after a
character on the soap "General Hospital". My "middle" cat, eight year
old Otto, was named after a character from the British comedy series
"Allo Allo". My youngest kitty, one year old Anya, was named after a
demon from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"... and certainly lives up to the
name sometimes, too!

Rob Riemensnyder

www.RobRiemensnyder.com

Stop by and vote in the latest Poll of the Moment! Who do YOU think
was the most annoying TV personality of the 2003-2004 television
season? Was it the cast of "Friends"? Cocky "American Idol" hopeful
Fantasia Borrino? Maybe it was "Boston" Rob? Vote now!