Old May 7th 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

Default OT - "Incredible Edibles"

My basement flooded about 2 weeks ago. My maintenance man got the drain
working again, but not before it seeped into the finished area and into the
Berber carpeting. I called Roto Rooter and they gave me the name of a
restoration company. This was all happening when Syracuse was being pounded
by rain. We got something like 8 inches within a few days. The restoration
company was busy. I wasn't handled very well on the phone, so I spoke my
piece to the sales gal. I let her know how I felt. Soooo, they sent me a
dozen chocolate dipped strawberries in a flower-type arrangement from
Incredible Edibles. The strawberries were huge and the chocolate was about
1/2 inch thick!! They were to die for!! Now that’s the way to save face
with a customer!!

I was so tickled that I sent them a thank you note!!

Laurie

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln