Old March 26th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Persia on her Crackle Sack

Bill Stock wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
She thinks it's as much fun to lounge on as it is to roll around on.

http://tinyurl.com/hkb6e

Jill

The evil Crack Sac arrived here today. Cali headed for places unknown
as soon as she heard it being unwrapped. Smokey kept her distance
from the evil visitor. But Cleo subdued it right away. Oooh what fun
it is to bop this evil thing, it makes noise. Cleo is a very stoic
kitty. Smokey did show a little interest when we showed her how the
Sac opened up. Smokey has a thing for enclosed spaces. But Cleo
bopped her for showing an interest in her evil Sac.

I also picked up a Treat Ball for Cali, but it was a dud too. I
showed her the ball with the treats, but she said that was a "STOOPID
idea, I can't eat the treats in there. Be a good fellow and get them
out for me!" Cleo did attack the Treat Ball and got a treat for her
trouble, but she didn't associate the treat with her actions. Smokey
detests treats, "they're Kat food after all and I'm not a Kat."

Took Persia a couple of days but she's with Cleo on this one. It must be
subdued! Now try rubbing catnip on it... OMG!

Jill