Old August 23rd 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Ooops!

Cheryl Perkins wrote:
Mandy and Betsy (RB) both have/had their special favourites among human
foods, but over the years we arrived at an arrangment - I didn't leave
chicken breasts on the counter to defrost and they (mostly) stay off the
table when I am eating. Young Sam hasn't quite gotten the rules down pat
yet, and I periodically have a black furry head appearing under my arm,
aimed at the cereal with yogurt or other delicacy.

Furry heads and little faces appearing under an arm or a hand are so
cute! I saw your Betsy's page. I had a similar experience. I do
miss the little head popping up.