Old March 11th 04, 10:34 PM
Yngver

(kelly andgary) wrote:

how can I make some linda place (a refuge) where the big cat can get
away from the little cat when she's dead serious about not playing.

That might be a tough one, since presumably any place she can jump or climb to,
he can too. Maybe a roost of some sort that has only room for one cat--if she
gets up there and he comes after, she can bat him away. He won't try to jump up
on top of her, will he? However, I expect in a couple months your problem will
be much less severe, since at eight or nine months he is not going to have as
much of that kitten energy and will be less rambunctious.