Old February 1st 04, 03:21 AM
XMar

For me its because of my job. I work seasonally for about 5 months out
of the year. It requires me to be gone up to 12 hours a day 7 days a
week for some time.

So I wouldnt be able to give a dog the care and time they would need (ie
walks etc)

Cats in that sense are much easier to care for.
I just didnt want to be unfair to a dog though I love them just as much
as cats

Rich wrote:

We have FIVE cats.
BTW, what is a dog?

"Ablang" wrote in message

I'm curious what made you choose cats over dogs?

I prefer cats because I don't have to bathe them every so often. I also
like how I don't have to walk them (dogs love to get their paws all dirty
and roll around in gunk). Cats are usually smaller, and therefore eat

less

and have smaller poops. I just think generally that cats are more
attractive graceful creatures that naturally smell good. But let's hear
your thoughts on cats vs dogs.