Old April 19th 04, 10:44 PM
Kristine Kochanski

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:07:33 GMT, "Tina Laitinen"
wrote:

"Gee" wrote in message
I can;t see how they would. Cats are territorial animals and feel very
uncomfortable to downright scared on any new territory. And if that new
territory contains millions of other strange cats, I can just imagine what
exactly poor cat is thinking and feeling, terrified and stressed!

So I fail to understand breed shows as well, and who exactly benefits from
them. However I do like to watch agility shows.

Gee

Personally I think if your going to get a pure breed cat the cat shows are
the best place to go and talk to breeders and learn about the breed of cat.
I think that the cats enjoy being spoiled.

I'm sure they do and I'm sure they're completed spoiled at home, but
it's the cage-strange territory thing that makes me feel uneasy. Why
not bring pics of their cats instead?! ;o)

Personally I'd like a hairless one hehe.

lol! Get a sphynx ;o) I think you probably have to knit them little
jumpers in the winter though ;o)