Old December 6th 04, 04:16 PM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thank god someone else has a large cat! I've been worrying about my cat
Krispie, currently about 23lbs, and the size he is compared to other
cats. thankfully he is not a lap person! he likes to have his own space
but loves attention as well. He is quite big boned and strong, an
outdoors cat but sleeps most of the day when indoors! He's very cuddly
and is quite clean, quite a job to give himself a bath with the amount
of surface area he has to cover! He's a very happy, healthy cat, 9
years old with no injuries or illnesses yet, long may it continue!

Krispie sounds very sweet. Is he a tiger cat?