Old November 14th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Gandalf

Default Meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:03:13 +1100, "Flippy"
wrote:

Hi group,

Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
Please click he http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html

For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click he

Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Those kitties have been hanging about your place, because they know life
there will be better than where they were!

Smart kitties!

I get so angry at people who get kittens, and then don't take care of
them. Six months old and not spayed or neutered, indeed!

They are a beautiful pair of kitties, and I wish for them many, many
long years of happy times with you and Mia.

Please give both of them a good sritching, from me.

(And of course, I just had to read Romeo and Tiffy's wonderful tributes,
again. Sniff...)

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha