Old October 10th 03, 04:49 PM
Amelia T. Cat

Default Hoomins and weather

Honestly, I just don't know what I'm going to do about my hoomins!

All 4 of us furcats do our part, protecting the hoomins and the house
from greeblings attack, making sure their food is ok, and beautifying
everything in the house with our lovely fur. In exchange we expect them
to provide a few minimal things. Tyey do ok with food and water and
comfortable sleeping place and plenty of scritches. But when it comes to
their obligation to provide decent weather they are completely helpless!

What is a kitty to do? All I ask for is some nice, warm weather. How
hard can it be to manage that? How is a kitty supposed to nap in a warm
sunbeam when it's all cloudy and damp? Next thing you know they'll let
it rain on us again!

Amelia T Cat