Old October 21st 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
PawsForThought

Default How do I know if he is reblocking?

wrote:
Now what does this have to do with cats? She reminds me of a cat,
albeit, one that had too many or too much of depressants in the system.

Okie dokie, then.......

I'm asking because Tension is an ER doc and I wonder what he thinks of
the ER care that went down in that hospital? Should they not have
suspected drug poisoning and given an antidote, not much danger if
useless, rather than watching the young guy die? Check his eyeballs, if
pinpoints, then assume drug overdose in an otherwise very healthy young
person. I doubt they have the malpractice rules in the Bahamas so not
much danger there.

When you read a story in the media, you are only getting very little
information. I'm sure the ER docs there did what was required and
necessary at the time. Unless a doctor is actually there, he is not
going to know the facts and circumstances. Asking Tension, just
because he's a physician, is kinda ridiculous, don't you think? But
then again....

I'll take the answer off the air, guys. I'm pretty sure you fellows can
figure this out.

Most definitely.