Old July 5th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OT a child hood memory Passes

Sherry wrote:

I still remember what creeped me out so bad. It was something about
the
painted-on smile, then if you got close you could see the real mouth
when
it wasn't smiling at all. And the white paint around the mouth always
made
the teeth look creepily yellow.

Oh, yeah, I can see why that would creep you out. I guess I didn't
get close enough to any clowns to see that.

You were *on* the Bozo show! I remember going to our local kid-TV
show; the host wasn't a clown but a cowboy. It was a big deal for us
then.

No, I wasn't on it, my two younger sisters were.

What was the cowboy show? I remember a cowboy show in my area. One time
the guy from the show came to my public library once and I got to shake
his hand. (This was a big deal to me in my small town. ) I lived in
Massachusetts, but near Rhode Island, and the station where the show was
broadcast was in Providence, RI. It might just have been a local show.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^