Old July 26th 08, 08:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Tiger has been poorly

---MIKE--- wrote:

It started with very soft (and smelly) stools. Then a hairball (rare
for Tiger). Then he didn't want his breakfast (also rare). Of course
when he doesn't eat, Amber won't either. As soon as he would eat I
added some acidolphoulis powder to his food. Meanwhile his soft stools
have been deposited around the house and stick to his long hair. (I am
running out of Resolve) This morning I finally saw a good solid
specimen. I am continuing the acidolphoulis and he is eating his usual
amount. I think this was caused by giving him a taste of turkey when I
make my sandwich for lunch. I was using some Oscar Meyer shaved turkey
breast which might have been past it's prime. No more turkey for Tiger.

Poor guy! I hope he feels better soon. Sounds like he's on the mend,
at least.

--
Joyce ^..^