Old August 20th 04, 02:50 AM
Christine Burel

Sounds fun; I'll keep a lookout for this one.
Christine
"Cheryl" wrote in message
In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes",
artfully composed this message within
on 19 Aug 2004:

Cheryl wrote:

New turd

And spew turd!

Joyce

Woo! This reminds me of Mad Gab. That game is hilarious! The first
time I ever saw it was last Christmas, my brother and his family
brought it over to our parents where we had Christmas dinner. I was
out of the room when they started playing but walked back in to
everyone talking weird. After I peeked at the back of the card and
saw the solution, then looked at the front of the card I saw why
everyone was talking so strangely and I absolutely broke down
laughing so hard. I think part of it was emotional release because
it was the holidays and it was so hard, but that game released many
emotions in me all coming out in laughter. I still laugh when I
think about how funny they were talking.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...V/103-1268252-
8443058

--
Cheryl