Old July 10th 05, 07:55 PM
Karen

in article , ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ at
wrote on 7/10/05 12:43 PM:

I had a bad night last night. My mom has cancer and I'm so worried. I
broke down when hubby and I went to bed. `Guess I needed a good cry.
Anyway, I told hubby to please let me sleep in this morning. As I started
to "come to" today, I called out to hubby to see if he was inside (because
it was so quiet). He came upstairs and walked into the room and said,
"spooning"!!! I didn't even realize that I was on my side curled up, while
Oscar was curled up just like me next to me, and next to him, Maui was doing
the same thing.

Spooning with the cats is a wonderful thing... (If y'all know what spooning
means)!!!

Awwww. I'm sure sorry to hear about your mom. Purrs coming for her healing
and your coping.