Old July 11th 05, 04:40 AM
badwilson

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
I had a bad night last night. My mom has cancer and I'm so worried.
I broke down when hubby and I went to bed. `Guess I needed a good
cry. Anyway, I told hubby to please let me sleep in this morning.

As
I started to "come to" today, I called out to hubby to see if he was
inside (because it was so quiet). He came upstairs and walked into
the room and said, "spooning"!!! I didn't even realize that I was

on
my side curled up, while Oscar was curled up just like me next to

me,
and next to him, Maui was doing the same thing.

Spooning with the cats is a wonderful thing... (If y'all know what
spooning means)!!!

Aaaaw, how sweet :-) Purrs for your mom too.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown