Old July 6th 05, 09:17 PM
Jeneen Sommers

So do you just use it like a regular brush? I mean, you don't try to
put the cat in the loop, right?

Jeneen

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, FatBobRoundPants wrote:

I'm not sure about why it has a loop shape, but it has a retracter button on
the side that allows you to make it smaller for certain areas and larger for
bigger areas. It works well for both the short hair and also my fluffy long
hair cat and they seem to love when I'm using it.

"Jeneen Sommers" wrote in message
ford.EDU...

I'd like to get one for my fluffy cat, but...how do you use it? Why is
it in a loop?

Jeneen

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005, FatBobRoundPants wrote:

Just want to thank the person who recommended the Bamboo grooming tool.

found it at Petsmart, it's a stainless steel loop shape with little

teeth on
one side and larger teeth for a long hair cat on the other side.

Well as you said it gets the most incredible amount of hair of the cats.

do believe that with daily brushing with this will help with their

hairball
issues. Thankyou for tell me about this, it's a Godsend.