Old May 20th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Persia is fascinated!

dnr wrote:
There's a young Starling right outside the window and it's a young
one, cheeping and scratching around the pine needles and stuff for
bugs and worms. It's a talkative bird, too, yak, yak yak; even got
Peaches chirping!. Persia is staring out the window as though
someone glued her butt to the floor
Jill
WE GOT SKWERLS TOODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
DANTE

OOOH! Da SKWERLS are fun, too! Oncet last yere I saw dis fing
Mommy sayd was da LIZURD going up da tree! She sawed it, too. And
dere wuz somfing called da CHIPMUNK dat lived in da wood pile out
back.
Persia

Is "chipmunk" the same thing as "woodchuck"? The only critters of this
nature
I know well are "opussums" and "raccoons". 'Possums are kinda
ratlike-looking
and very antisocial, generally, but in our experience harmless.
Raccoons, OTOH,
have a *lotta* nerve, are very intelligent (I'd swear they can
reason) and can do
limited damage in large numbers (even though cute, you don't wanna
make pets of them, it just doesn't work out well).

Dey aren't da same fing as woodchuks. Woodchuks are big. Chipmunks are
smaller dan skwerls and dey have stripies down dere baks and short little
tayles.

http://tinyurl.com/o6v36

Mommy helped me wif dis link. We have da possums and dey look like da big
rats; they climb trees and have bare tayles and dey can hang frum dem, too!
And dere was dis fracoon dat was gettin in da trash can; Mommy had to mayk
it go away cuz it wuz spreading da trash all ofer da playce at nyte.

Persia